Fall Clothing

I have told more than one person that our local thrift shop is possibly the best in the province. There are newly-donated items to see every week, there's a fairly huge selection of clothing, and the bag sales ($7 for all the clothing you can fit in a bag - some restrictions apply) make quantity and quality a reality. Even without the bag sales, quality items are generally made affordable.

A few weeks back, I posted the following on my Facebook status:

"For a Grand Total of $34, today's finds were: beautiful green long-sleeved Izod sweater, white long-sleeved button-front Monaco shirt, foresty olivey green long-sleeved button-front Gap shirt, grey chunky-knit long-sleeved turtleneck, light green long-sleeved spring coat, oatmeal-coloured lightweight handknit wrap, head scarf, beige Ralph Lauren fall jacket, 2 shirts and a pair of shorts for (my son). Love it."

My cousin responded:
"I see frugal shopping is in the genes. No need to go without. No need to go overboard."

Exactly!

No comments:

Post a Comment